Division of Duties between SRS and System Member Contract Offices

What office do I contact for the following types of requests?

  • Contracts and subcontracts for following entities:
    • Federal
    • State
    • Non-Profit
    • Industry for TAMU, HSC, and TTI
  • Certifications/Assurances for SRS Proposals and Negotiations
  • Amendments to contracts and subcontracts
System Member
  • Contracts where funding comes directly to the System Member from an Industry or Commodity sponsor, regardless of where the funds originated, and all outgoing Subcontracts under these contracts (except for TTI)
  • Unfunded Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs)
  • Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDAs)
  • Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs)
  • Gifts, Contributions and Loans