Sponsored Research Services (SRS) was established September 1, 2011, to provide research administration services to the Texas A&M University System members headquartered in Brazos County, as well as the Texas A&M Galveston and Texas A&M Qatar campuses. In addition, SRS supports pre-award and/or post-award services for some of the System’s regional campuses.
Our mission, as leaders in research administration, is to serve as experts in the field while delivering efficient and superior service to members of the Texas A&M System research community.
Minimize the administrative burden of the research process.
- Delivering the best possible service
- Improving communication through the research community; serving as a liaison
- Maintaining trust-worthy, open-minded relationships
Uphold high ethical standards.
- Ensuring compliance at all levels
- Providing cost-effective service within SRS and project budgets
- Developing a culture of mutual respect
Exhibit leadership in research administration.
- Collaborating to develop consistent and efficient procedures
- Engaging in training and professional development
- Maximizing the benefits of technology