Sponsored Research Services
Texas A&M Sponsored Research Services (SRS) is a consortium of The Texas A&M University System members bringing together expertise and consistent and efficient procedures to enhance research administration.
Minimize the administrative burden of the research process.
• Delivering the best possible service
• Improving communication through the research community; serving as a liaison
• Maintaining trust-worthy, open-minded relationships
Uphold high ethical standards.
• Ensuring compliance at all levels
• Providing cost-effective service within SRS and project budgets
• Developing a culture of mutual respect
Exhibit leadership in research administration.
• Collaborating to develop consistent and efficient procedures
• Engaging in training and professional development
• Maximizing the benefits of technology
Interested in joining our team? Please check the Texas A&M Job Search for current openings.
The office is located in the Valley Park Center at 400 Harvey Mitchell Parkway in College Station, Texas. (Map)